Social Icons

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hansika Popular With Big Heros


Hansika is known for charities activies. She also became very popular in South India. She mentions that one can become popular by acting with big heroes.
She while speaking said, “I can’t accept that a heroine can become popular by acting in films like Arundhathi. By pairing with big heroes one can become a popular actress. As far as I am concerned I have grown up so big by acting with big heroes in Tamil and Telugu film industries.
Importance will be given to hero. At the same time, if the heroines in those films act for a short while, they can reach the audience very soon. They will also become popular. Hence I want to always act with leading actors. I will also act in the films like Arundhathi if I get the opportunity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment