Social Icons

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I would like to marry again: Jwala Gutta

Jwala Gutta says she's open to working in films, but hasn't got any offers yet

Jwala Gutta, the left-handed Indian badminton player, has constantly made headlines for things apart from her game: her personal life, her looks, alleged link-up and the ability to call a spade a spade when needs be. But despite the controversies around her, she's still a topnotch player of the game - a gold medalist at the Commonwealth Games, who won Indian a bronze in women doubles at the World Championship. And Jwala insists she's concentrating on her game currently, an item song in a Telugu film recently notwithstanding.



"I am concentrating only on the game. And I don't make prior plans, I just do what I feel good about and find right," she reiterates. But she isn't averse to considering film offers if there are any. "Why not? If the concept is interesting then I will definitely think about it," says Jwala, adding, "But I have not been approached for any movie till now."

Movies or no, Jwala does the have the glam girl tag attached to her. Does she work hard on her look? "I think I am really lucky to have been blessed with genetically beautiful skin. Par haan, thoda dhyan to dena padta hai, regular manicure and pedicure that's it. I think I am lucky enough to have good skin, that's about it," she says with a laugh.

On the personal front, the 29-year-old baddie player, who divorced Chetan Anand, her husband of six years, in 2011, is open to finding love again. "Of course, who doesn't want to get married? At some point in life, you want to settle down. But I still have time to do, and have not thought about it. I am enjoying my game and life just now. But definitely, I would like to marry again," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment