Social Icons

Sunday, September 1, 2013

I don’t get attacks, I give them: Nana Patekar

On Saturday, news of Nana Patekar being admitted to a South Mumbai hospital for a cardiac arrest spread like wildfire. The news sent shock waves as a few even blogged about it, expressing their concern.



The 62-year- old actor was unreachable as his phone was out of coverage area. Even as concerned parties continued to make phone calls checking on the actor's well-being and praying all was well, we managed to reach Nana.

Rubbishing the hoax, he told us, "I am fit and fine. I am shock proof and I don't get attacks, I give them! My phone was unreachable because I was in the middle of dubbing. The moment I switched it on, my son Malhar called me up, asking about the same.'' He laughed and said, "I'm fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment