Social Icons

Saturday, August 31, 2013

My life is from my sunrises and my sundowns: Hrithik

Hrithik Roshan is on a break from the studios, post surgery for a blood clot in his brain. And that is perhaps why the Bollywood superstar, who is known for his testosterone, appears leaner than usual. His hair, which was shaved for the surgery, is growing back and it peeks curiously from beneath the cap he insists on wearing, even when he's at home! Other than this, there are no telltale signs of a man on medical leave. Reclining on a throne-like chair, in his well-appointed drawing room (done up by wife Sussanne), his amber-coloured eyes dance with mischief.


In one way, it is a break from shootings. But it has not really been a break. I have been doing all kinds of things that I can possibly do, whether I was in bed or in the boundaries of my room. There is always a possibility of adding to your life or adding to your growing. No matter what. The brain surgery experience has been mind-blowing (literally). I feel stronger and better; I feel proud that I went through it with absolute ease. It was effortless and not even for a second did I feel fear; that was surprising even to myself. I was very objective about the whole thing. God knows where such clarity and strength came from. I've realised through my years that there is no need to be afraid of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment